vendredi 15 septembre 2017

ISCO explains why Barcelona can not move

Real Madrid player Esso confirmed Barcelona's negotiations with him during the transfer last summer, after the renewal of his contract with the Royal Club.
"It is impossible for me to leave for Barcelona. This idea is totally unacceptable to me. They tried to communicate with me, but I absolutely refuse to leave for the Catalan club," he told a news conference.
"I always wish to stay with Real Madrid, continue with the Royal for many years and achieve more tournaments, because it is the team that has trusted my abilities since I was in Malaga."
"Winning the Champions League for the tenth time in the history of the club is the best for me in my career with the Royal, and the worst was the injury early last season. It was very disturbing," he added.
"Zinedine Zidane, the coach, has trusted my abilities and given me the opportunity I have been waiting for so much, I will try to be always at his best."
He renewed his contract with Real Madrid until 2022, with a penalty clause of 700 million euros.



 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire