samedi 30 septembre 2017

Paulinho: I agreed to Messi's request

Brazilian midfielder Paolinho has revealed the details of his conversation with Argentine star Lionel Messi, who is now a Barcelona teammate, during their last friendly match.
In an interview with El Peridico de Catalunya, Paulinho admitted that before the official negotiations between Barça and his former club, Guangzhou Evergrand, China started, Messi encouraged him to move to Barcelona.
"It happened during the friendly against Argentina in June," said the Brazilian midfielder who joined the Catalan team last summer.
"I saw Messi back and approached me little by little and then he said," We'll go to Barcelona or what? "He said.
"I was so nervous that I asked Willian to kick the ball instead of me and after the game I exchanged the shirt with Messi," he said.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire